|Home » |
E-MU Emulator X2 Software Synthesizer
Emulator X2 Streaming Sampling Synthesizer Software
E-MU's Emulator® X2 is the most powerful and complete software sampler in the world, featuring the E-MU's streaming sound engine with up to 192kHz sampling and playback, an arsenal of automated sampling/beat analysis/editing tools and almost unlimited sound manipulation that builds on E-MU's 35 years of synthesis experience.
Emulator X2 features:
- Automated sampling, pitch detection and preset creation with integrated waveform editor
- Powerful synthesis architecture with over 50 Z-Plane filters and 100 tempo-based parameters per preset
- Standalone (64 MIDI channels) or VSTi operation (16 MIDI channels per instantiation
- Sound Engine supports RAM and streaming playback
- Integrated effects processors
- 2in/2 out USB MIDI interface
- Comprehensive sound format support, including EOS, EIII, GigaSampler, MP3, REX2, .AIFF, SoundFont 2.1, .WAV and more
- Ships with over 3GB of sounds, including the complete Proteus 2000 soundset, a stunning 1.5GB Grand Piano, 24-bit drums and grooves and more - additional soundsets available
|What's New in Emulator X2:|
SynthSwipe is a sampling tool that will automatically sample and create playable presets from any hardware or software MIDI instrument. Simply set the initial sampling parameters (i.e. key range, how many notes, how many velocities per note, velocity range) and SynthSwipe does the rest with the utmost precision. SynthSwipe is an invaluable tool for sound designers and anyone who wants to bring their old synth and sound module soundsets into the computer.
TwistaLoop is a tool that automatically analyzes any audio by dissecting it into its rhythmic components, allows the editing of this audio with multiple loop points and regions, and offers total control over tempo with real-time audio time expansion/compression - all with E-MU's patented pitch interpolation for unmatched audio fidelity.
|Morph Filter Designer|
The Morph Filter Designer provides users with filter creation tools that E-MU's sound designers have been using for years to create the legendary morphing Z-Plane filters. The Morph Filter Designer now allows the construction of all-new exotic filter types that can be morphed from one type to another in real-time.
The Multi-Function Generator offers advanced LFO/envelope/arpeggiator programming, providing three function generators per voice that are directly tied into Emulator X2's powerful synthesis architecture (over 100 parameters). These Function Generators have several key sync and direction modes that enable complex levels of control, and can be programmed to modulate pitch, filters, volume, retrigger samples or LFO's, change tempo or trigger other events.
Transform Multiply is a convolution DSP tool that creates new sounds by combining the timbral and time elements of two signals in a way that reinforces frequencies common to both sources and discards frequencies not present in both. This powerful tool is applicable to everything from adding a custom reverb (by adding a reverb impulse to another sound) to full blown voice articulation of musical instruments (combining speech with an instrument).
Emulator X2 Advanced Applications Guide
Average Customer Review:
( 0 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.