|Home » |
Creative Media Toolbox 6
Note: This product will be delivered as a software download. No physical discs will be provided.
Designed for all levels of music consumers, Creative Media Toolbox 6 is an essential suite of software applications that will make converting, enhancing and organizing your digital music a breeze.
- Auto Tag Music - Uses state-of-the-art "MusicID" song recognition service from Gracenote to update or rectify the ID3 tags of your digital music.
- Record Music - Performs all your recording tasks from setting the correct recording levels to auto start/stop of the recording process.
- Clean-up Music - Uses proprietary SoundBlaster technology to remove hisses, pops and clicks from music files of old recordings.
- Convert Music - Convert your music files from one format to another (e.g. WAV to WMA) on a batch basis.
- Manage Recording Schedule - Programs your computer to start/stop a recording session at a specific time or at a daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
- Organize Music - Organizes and renames music files according to its ID3 Tags.
- Split-up Music - Automatically segments a long recording (e.g. of a vinyl album) into individual tracks.
- Equalize Music - Restores/enhances the bass, mids & treble of your music.
- Normalize Music - Creates a more consistent volume level across your music collection.
- Edit Music Tags - Allows quick and easy edition of ID3 tags on a batch of music files.
- Change Tag Format - Reformats non-English ID3 tags (to UNICODE) so that it can be displayed properly on your computer or portable audio device.
Designed for all levels of music consumers, it is an essential suite of software applications that will make converting, enhancing and organizing your digital music a breeze. For those who have a precious collection of analog music such as vinyl or cassettes, there is even a tool designed to convert them into digital music. Creative Media Toolbox 6 will help you record the analog music, remove the hiss and pops, chop it into individual tracks and save it into WMAs/MP3s. You can even use it to segment long podcasts or internet radio programs. Includes the Creative MP3 Audio Pack, which provides MP3 encoding support for your Creative applications.
Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Download a free, 30-day trial version now! The trial version allows you to evaluate whether Creative Media Toolbox 6 meets your needs fully. At the end of the 30-day trial, you can opt to purchase or un-install the software.
- The Auto Tag Music tool is not available in the trial version
- MP3 encoding is not supported in the trial version. Only WMA and WAV audio can be processed.
Download a free, 30-day trial version
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 8 reviews|
||Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2000 / Windows XP|
Average Customer Review:
( 8 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Do Not PurchaseSep 09, 2013
By N. Rivera
I had a Soundblaster card that came with Creative software that gave me a player and from there I was able to access everything. Equalizer, EAX Console, etc. Changed my card - still soundblaster, but for some reason the software would not work. Was told after 8 emails that the old software would not work with the newer soundcard, but mind you in the beginning of the email, i told them which soundcard i had. O.K. Was told to buy the Media Toolbox 6 by customer service. What they didn't tell you was that you couldn't type in the activation code. So after trying to enter that at least 12 times, by deinstalling and reinstalling the software, i realized that you had to copy and paste the activation code. Finally it's working, until i realized yet again, that nothing is working together, so you can open the record box, but you can't open the equalizer which means, because i haven't tried this yet is that you have to record the song - no, no. it can't work that way because both things can't be open at the same time, so you have to adjust the equalizer. close that and then re-record with the equalizer enhancements. Buy anything, but not this. At about 9:00 this morning i sent an email in response (after 2 days) to their email back to me asking if there is a manual for this. I'm still waiting and it's 7:50 p.m. oh, and in small print, no refunds - hahahahaha Classic
Creative not the best for product supportAug 07, 2013
By W. Morrow
Got the Creative Toolbox 5 thinking that this would unlock a lot of the potential of my soundblaster audio card but didn't give me much in the ways that the old Windows XP drivers did...so spent a lot odf money for nothing. Maybe in hindsight should of spent the money on a new better supported sound card.
CMTB6 Totally AmazingMay 26, 2013
By Little Hawk chasing his Heart
CMTB6 is the COOLEST, CUTEST, most STABLE APP you will ever run on Windows 8 64-bit. Just make sure you are using the incredible sound card that shipped with Creative Media Toolbox 6. Amateurs complain that this little beauty only offers WAV and WMA recording and conversion, but kids, that's all you need. CMTB6 sound quality is an astounding 15000 kbps: compare that to ITunes or any other service and all they offer is 320kbps. Way better yet, you can use CMTB6 to split, splice and overlap! Use a converter if you want another format. WMA is PRO and so is this cute little CMTB6 powerhouse. CMTB6 TOTALLY ROCKS!
A great Music Organizer,but way overpriced.Apr 20, 2013
The only reason I purchased this was that Creative listed it as a critical update for the Sound Card I had and it was on sale. I needed a Music Organizer and it worked great for me but even the sale price for this Software is too high.
Not happy with itJan 19, 2013
By Ciprian Nedelcu
The autotag function did not work well
I used winamp free version that was way better
Not worth the money
See all 8 customer reviews on Amazon.com